Saturday, June 18, 2011
Thing #12
It is unbelievable that I use google every day and I never noticed these incredible tools that were available to me. The two that I found most useful was the calendar and the translator. I did not have a link to my google translator, but I felt it would be a wonderful tool to use in the classroom. I could use this to help with any students that may speak another language other than English. I could put English words into the translator and have it converted into the desired language. Also, if the student ask me something in another language, I can choose that language and have it translated into English. The other important tool that was helpful for me was the google calendar. This is an online agenda and it could help it class by keeping up with different assignments and due dates for my students. I could also use it for special events or faculty meetings. This is the link for the google calendar I set up for next week, https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sjohnson16%40my.apsu.edu&ctz=America/Chicago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I too use google everyday and never noticed any of these tools before. They were all very helpful I thought and are tools that I can start using everyday. I also thought the calendar was a useful tool. It would be a great and easy way to set up your agenda. If you have a bunch of activities set up at your school it would be nice to have an easy format to know when they are going to take place. The translator would be a great tool to use if you have different language kids in your classroom. Both of these tools you can use almost everyday in your classroom.
ReplyDelete