Sunday, June 19, 2011
Thing #11
This was one of the more complex activities to do. There are so many things that I enjoy looking at online, but many of them did not have RSS feeds. This made it a little more difficult to do. The eaiest way to find feeds that I liked was to put keywords in the "discover and search for feeds" box and this made it easier to access different sites. One that I did was for bettycrocker.com and I knew there was a feed attached to this one. I did it, because I enjoy cooking and I am always looking for new recipes to try! I also did a feed on our local newspaper, The Leaf Chronicle. This way I can keep up with local news in my community. The other way I found feeds were by just exploring some of my favorite sites and some of them had feeds and some didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment