Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #10

This was not my first time using RSS. It is a great tool to use to keep updated information on things that interest you. It allows users to get the updates instead of trying to go out online and look for things. RSS can help me when I become an educator to keep up with the new news in the world about education. I could utilize RSS in school to compare different types of things from how I am doing things in my class and how others are doing things across the world. There are also many videos and pictures that may interest you in your personal life using RSS. Teachers can take advantage of RSS by getting the latest news on changes in education and making sure their facts are accurate before presenting them to their students or co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment