Sunday, June 19, 2011
Thing #7
I had never used flickr before. It was an interesting discovery, I enjoyed using the "explore" search engine to find that perfect picture for me. Under the explore tab, I chose the popular tags. When you go to this, it brings up tons of topics that may interest viewers. The topic I chose to look under was "flowers." I chose this, because I love beautiful flowers and they make wonderful photos. I like how when you are searching for something on flickr you can use keywords to found specific things you want. After it took me to pages full of flowers, I was able to be more specific and ask to see only the flowers that were purple in color. The flower photo that caught my eye was called "purple iris" and it was taken by tanakawho. I was not to sure how to upload the photo of this flower so, here is the link if you want to take a look http://www.flickr.com/photos/28481088@N00/5847750105/ This photo captures this beautiful purple iris with rain on it and that is something else I enjoy so, this picture was a perfect fit for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment