It is important to comment on people's blogs or responding to a comment left on your own posting. This is a major part of blogging. Without commenting, blogs are unsuccessful in interacting with other people. It would be boring if a blogger never received feedback from viewers, there would be no point of blogging. One important factor that I read about was saying "thank you"when someone comments on your blog. I like what it said about if a person take the time out to read your blog then, you should take the time out to thank them. Another important fact that I learned about commenting was that 1 out of every 100 readers comments on a blog. This information was shocking to me, because it seems that it would be more than 1 out of 100. These are the bloggers I will be following in the next couple of weeks:
1. Meghan Bussabarger
2. Kristin Edwards
3. Matthew Hasse
4. Richard Wheeler
5. Patrick Carneal
No comments:
Post a Comment