Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #8








I had fun doing this, because I could play with it and try different things. I really liked the spell flickr looking at all the creative ways to spell out words. I decided to use Educ 3040 for my spell flickr since, this class uses so many creative tools to make learning fun! I also, enjoyed the puzzles. I did a picture of two yorkies, because those are my favorite pets, they are so cute! I could use any of these tools in my classroom to make learning for my students fun and creative. This could allow them to play with things on the internet to make pictures personalized. I think the idea about photo sharing is awesome! It may help others that are not sure what they are looking for to get ideas. It's also interesting to find photos that other people take that have the same interests/hobbies as yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment